Longview Washington Home Buying Basic Steps
Helping Longview Washington home buyers find the right home its just a fraction of the process of what I do for home buyers. Below are some of the most important steps through the process.
Explain Basic Real Estate Principles
- Review the process of buying a home.
- Discuss agency relationships.
- Walk you through the purchase and sale agreement.
- Answer any questions you may have.
Select and Research Qualified Properties
- Help you determine the types of homes and neighborhoods that most fit you needs.
- Provide detail information those homes.
- Arrange tours of homes that meet your criteria.
Negotiate the Purchase
- Determine the market value of homes in which you are interested.
- Provide you with the necessary legal documents.
- Assist you in structuring, writing and negotiating a mutually accepted purchase and sale agreement.
Coordinate Inspection Procedures
- Provide you with a list of inspectors.
- Accompany you to the inspection.
- Coordinate necessary steps after inspections.
Help Close the Transaction
- Work with the escrow company to make sure certain documents are in order and are completed in a timely manner.
For questions or to start looking for Longview Washington homes for sale, give me a call 360-751-4001
Necesita Ayuda en Español? Informacion en su idioma sobre Casas de venta en Longview WA y Vancouver WA!